A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

#cnos2 Fashion Challenge




Outfit Breakdown :
Choker : Candystripper
Armcandy : from Jun wei, 
Watch : Fossil 
Shoes : Melissa x Jason Wu 
Bag  : CK Calvin Klein 
Romper : Taobao



The third challenge for #CNOS was the fashion challenge.
I enjoy playing dress up alot and I can dress people up but just not myself. 
Thankfully Junwei (http://jwmeow.blogspot.com) agreed to help !
He have very nice #ootd blog post so do check it out ! ^^ 
Shopping around while waiting for Jun Wei.



Depression, level 3

Shopping at Cineleisure is fun and there's so much things to see. If you have more budget, and you want to go for something more unique, try Depression.

Depression is a local fashion label and has been around since 2006. Featured in numerous international magazines, Depression have the factors of unique clothing line.



I'm loving what JunWei wore for his outfit. 
Top : $159 
Bottom : $110
Shoes : $195


On me 
Dress: $ 169 


Next stop, 

FEMMEX. Level 3

Femmex's policy is that, the more you buy the cheaper it gets. 
Just no bargains !
Picking out 3 pieces that I thought that I might like. 
Extreme right picture was a top with the same design as my pull over.

Here's what I've chosen.
Clutch and Dress is $39 each. 
Buy 10 pieces onwards - $20 each.

Peter pan collar x EMODA necklace.



Guys clothes are always a challenge to buy.
Price is okay design is not or design is ok price is not. 
It is always so difficult to find something that's price-okay and design-okay.


Praise , Level 2

We saw some sales going on at Praise and here's another outfit for Junwei !


Top : $35
Cardigan : $59
Bottom : Not available.


Decided to also walk around the mall. 
Here's other items that caught my eyes.

Frederic Sai

Frederic Sai has mostly menswear but I love their accessories !
New love for men clothing, will dress up my guy friends here.

 HURS


HURS sells shoes, bags and some sunglasses at afforable prices.
I've been thinking of getting a pair of creepers since two years ago, should I get them from HURS?



Zapi Store. Level 2

If you like the TOMS design and you worry abut the pig lining... 

What caught my eye was the big bear. 

Cho Kawaii I wanna kidnap home.
For sale : $199 
Another sizes available.



That's all folks !
Happy shopping at Cineleisure.
Till next time, x.



Loves, 
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN