A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Staying in Hua Hin : Yaiya Resorts


Many of you would have seen half a picture of this on my instagram (follow me if you haven!), and FYI this is the breakfast spread I woke up to when I was in Huahin. 

breakfast at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand

I was searching up sites like Agoda, Trip advisors, with a budget, I wanted somewhere with a seaview. Then, I settled my accommodation at Yaiya Resort and Spa, at USD100 per night (Doesn't realise it was USD until I saw my bill). I never expected it to be the best SGD140 spent for the trip. 
p/s: Huahin has tons of good resorts & prices, so a tip would be to slowly search to find your favourite one!

If you had read my Guide to Huahin, you would have realised that checking-in was the last activity of the day before the sun sets. Basically we had a late check-in and were served a icy refreshing pomegranate juice and some crackers. I did not try but my friend said it was a local jam, nutmeg or something. 


reception welcome drink at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand

Reception 

reception at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
reception at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand

Lobby

lobby at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand

lobby at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand

Room tour

room  at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
room  at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
shower area, room  at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
toilet room  at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand


queen size bed at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
silk blankets, yaiya resorts

room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
balcony room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailandcome closer
view from room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
IT WAS REALLY LIKE WHAT I SAW IN THE PICTURES !
balcony room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
view from balcony room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
The pantry area was placed in the balcony, it was a traditional looking shelf, filled with everything you would need during the stay.
pantry, yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
complimantary pantry items ,room at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
complimentary drinking water

Breakfast 


On top of the breakfast buffet that we was served, they had a menu to choose from. We had almost everything on the menu because they made me had it. By saying that I meant, good hospitality. For example, I said ok I will have the pancakes, then the waitering staff would ask me if I want the other dishes on the menu. "Pancakes, ok?", "Omelette?"  That's how I looked so greedy on my table.
breakfast area, at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
salad bar at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand
buffet style, at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand


That's not all, they had the salad, cereals, cold cuts in the air-conditioned cafe.
salad bar, at yaiya resorts, hua hin, thailand




 Strongly recommended to try the Yaiya dressing while you are there!















The ONLY bad point I encounter was the limitless amount of mosquitoes. The bites I had was insane and that made me really uncomfortable at the breakfast table despite all the insect repellent.

Nonetheless, I'm very pleased with the service and quality. My stay there was a little too short and I would like to spend more time within the resort if I could.

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN