A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Swiss Sheep Farm , Hua Hin

Finally some updates! 
One of the highlights of the Huahin/BKK trip was to see the Alpaca and you know, take pictures la. 
We headed over to this place after the Santorini Park cause it is just on the other side of the road!
 
















NO I DID NOT STRANGLE THE LAMB, I WAS ASKED TO CARRY IT LIKE THAT.

#FLICKHAIR

















 I almost thought this dude was fake. wtf.


Then we found the little hut to meet the alpacas! Before heading in the hut, we had to pay an extra fee and put plastic bags over our shoes.
I had a shock when I stepped in as they were literally in front of us.

It felt like I invaded their space. No joke.





I was too scared scared to snapchat and when i wanted a selfie...




Eh bunny, what you doing here?!




And because we paid for the alpacas, we were given free entry to the 3D art museum next door. 















And that's about all.

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN