A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mint's PJ/slumber themed birthday party



I rarely blog about others birthday party or should I say I don't even like to attend one but Conan took some pictures which I thought it would be a pity if I don't share it.  Also, my first time winning so much things at a birthday party. I think it's more like a carnival instead, kudos to the big brains cells of mint for those ideas. I enjoyed myself , thanks for having me. ❤️
It was a PJ Themed party and that's explains our mains being instant noodles with other extra yummy toppings. I was still sick that day so I didn't dress up. :(
Also won a bingo game where my boss Yong Wei sponsored and we halved our winnings. Hehh good game I will keep on my mind for future use. 




Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN