A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

To the Alive Musuem!


This is like super back date until I can't remember when did we went. So long that I actually managed to look slimmer now. >.<


I was super excited when Andy asked me along with Joyce and Don to the Alive Museum. I was looking forward to it because I saw too many happy pictures all over my social media with friends who went to the one at Korea. Finally it is here in SG!!!!



I changed my opinion after five minutes in the museum. I freaked out. First, I wasn't someone who is comfortable towards the idea of having someone else to snap for me, selfies anytime. The photo spots were so near and there were so many people around, nearly pulled my hair. Having said that, we were there on a weekday evening. I think it was more of my problem than the museum, I just couldn't handle it. I just feel very stressed out I dont know why! The same thing happened at the similar museum at RWS. FML. 

Don and I were helping each other with the pictures and to make it worst, I didn't bring my camera. *stabs self*  All my picture were taken by my iPhone. One thing I've learnt is that you have to be quick and accurate, to be considerate. I mean you can be one that takes multiple shots for your picture perfection but seriously, aint nobody have time for that yo. 


And it is really awkward to have someone waiting for you to be done with your shots. *insert awkward turtle handsign*  



Nonetheless, I was quite fascinated by how it was in real life versus how it looked like in my pictures.

Look at some visuals that I have.











Truffles why you pee on me



washing hair with merlion puke









Bringing Dondon to places wtf
























Alive Museum Singapore 
Address: Suntec City,3 Temasek Boulevard, 038983
Nearest MRT : CityHall / Promenade


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN