A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

January Highlights! | Flower arrangement class, Boufe, Bread Street Kitchen, OMU,

While I'm trying my best to survive February, here's some highlights in Jan! 





Made myself a nice bouquet of flowers, spent quality time with my BFF while learning something new.


Had lunches at Boufe over work meetings. 

totally making work meeting a lot better, not forgetting to mention their nice ambiance and decent food. Our office were just above Boufe Cafe and that already made me so happy! Happy food Happy Angie. :)

pasta, lunch at boufe boutique cafe

charcoal lemonade

Trying out their charcoal lemonade

pasta and salad

Address: 01, 308 Tanglin Rd, 01 Phoenix Park, 247974

Ketchup with my Nice friends.

Best take away from AIA ; batchies for life.

Helping out for a proposal shoot and having dinner at Bread Street Kitchen. 

(The proposal was a success!)

mushroom risotto
Mushroom Risotto

fish & chips
Fish & Chips

bread street kitchen ketchup


Located in: The Shoppes
Address: 2 Bayfront Avenue, 01 - 81 The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 018956

Caught up with HP over Korean Food! 

Army stew, bibimbap , beer and soju. So full.
Restaurant comes with pretty & friendly lady boss and free flow delicious kimchi !





FOMO with Kaviel & Jon.


Stumbled upon this FOMO place on facebook which I think it's just a revamped style food hall (another way to say food court ?) and grabbed the two boys to go !  Serving hipster cafe style food, the food was well presented, tasted good and was slightly more expensive. Can't speak for the rest but my favourite for the meal was this giant potato ball. 

 Grilled Chicken & Sea Bass with mash potato and mac & Cheese for sides; by CHOPz

KANE Mochi
Address: 38 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198486


Finally trying out OMU with HP & CK

my goodness, the last time I saw CK was 2 years ago. 
How time flies. Nonetheless it is still a good catch up with both of them over delicious OMU rice. I enjoyed the meal so much I'm sure I will be back for more!








Located in: Suntec City
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-301A/301B (PN), Suntec City Mall, 038983






That pretty much sums up the month.

GTG for now!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN