A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

#throwback October & November 2015 | TagHeuer party, JB for IT ROO & K One Ice cream!

Hello on a Thursday, and so shall #throwback the over over over dued Oct & Nov 15. 

Highlights from the two months are stated in the tittle so let the pictures speak for themselves!

#DONTCRACKUNDERPRESSURE

Very privileged to be invited for the Tag Heuer event where they host a tennis match on the floating Tennis Court featuring Maria Sharapova. I wasn't there to cover the event so I had a great time with my girls and also caught Maria in action! The event was held at The Clifford Pier and they served really good food. If you were on my snapchat you would have been able to see what was happening live. Such a pity I missed the WTA Finals due to exams :(









Here comes the selfies.










 Another round of CafehoppingJB

This time round with Jocelyn! We checked out the "Best Chicken Chop" and to be honest I was quite taken aback by the price tag. I felt the food was average for the price, but it was worth the experience for the atmosphere setting. I felt like the setting made me return back to my parents/grandparents time. I later then hear from my relatives that the cafe has a rich history behind it. WOW.
We both had the signature grilled chicken chop but opted for different sauces. Mushroom sauce for her and black pepper sauce for me. Both were great sauces. :) The cafe was also consistently packed with patrons so we also paiseh to stay a little longer. #eatandgo


Next stop under the hot sun has to be some icy cold dessert, we hopped over to the newly opened (then) K One Ice cream to chill ourselves down.  Verdict? Average? Sadly it didn't win my heart, see you when we are fated. :(


Time for drinks?
As boring as we are, we opted for Original Milk tea. :)
THE WEATHER IS DAM HOT I JUST WANNA DRINK MY MILKTEA QUICK - POSE



oh well, i think that pretty well sums up my boring two months, to be fair I was really busy with school and work.
And also lazing around.
It can get quite busy to laze around k.

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN