A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

#pedestriannight @ orchard !


It's time for another round of Pedestrian night at Orchard! I kinda knew some event was happening on some Saturdays along Orchard Road but I wasn't very sure what it was all about. I remember I was passing by Orchard to meet my friends or something and the road was closed with some sports theme and everyone in there seemed to have so much fun. I didn't bother to find out more although I thought it was super cool to be walking on the Orchard Road like literally. 



Now that I've in touched with it, I finally knew what's going on there. Happening on the first Saturday of each month, the orchard road (from ion/ CK tangs to lucky plaza /takashimaya) will be closed from 6-10pm and many merchants would join together and organise some activities for all to enjoy! 



In the month of July, it's the Orchard road flash sales. It's crazy! There were so much special deals and I had to hold on to my wallet real right. Not on the street but in the mall too! And extended shopping hours too. ( I'm talking about brands like i.t ,  BCBGMAXAZRIA , FOX kids and baby, G2000, and more!)

So nice there were seats provided too. 


My lil sister was super fascinated by the boys spinning the ball.

There were activities like balloon sculpturing, singing buskers and wire name twisting craft along the stretch but look what my meimei is attracted to. 


Local band, Flame of the Forest, also released their debut EP album at the event day too ! #supportSGtalent 

Super happy girl after getting her balloon.

There were so many deals that was ongoing and there were hourly sales too it was crazy.  Takashimaya basement one has ALL items on 10%, 20% off for participating brands at TANGS. We went indoors to shop and dine and the rest was history. 


We had so much fun and I can't wait for the next one in August! Although I kinda think that it's gonna be some SG50 related activities but I'm definitely looking forward to what they have put in place ! 

Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road is organised by the Orchard Road Business Association and supported by Singapore Tourism Board. For the latest information about Pedestrian Night, please visit http://www.orchardroad.org or follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/orchardroad.sg and Instagram at @orchardroad.sg  

See YA ! 

Loves,
A. 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN