A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Sponsored Review : Hada Labo Lotion

Pretty skin with Hada Labo!


I've been taking so dam long to blog about the Hada Labo Hydrating Light Lotion I think I kena blacklist by sponsor liao. Anyway I'm still glad that they send me the new Hada Labo Hydrating Light Lotion. 
I have been using it diligently before my makeup. 

My Say


I was quite worried at first as it was said to be for oily & combination skin but after trying it out several times, I felt that it is okay to use for normal skin too. The formula is lighter than all the other hydraluronic acid products and cleanse very well. ( just like the other range of products) Some other HY Acid products I've tried have this sticky feeling but not for this one.

This is 3rd bottle of Hado Labo that I've tried and I would say I like this range best. 
It is mild , light, hydrates my skin and absorbs very fast. 
I use it before I apply my makeup and my skin would stay hydrated for the whole day, even with the air con.

With no added fragrance, colors and oil, it is low irritation , no irritation at all for me despite my super sensitive skin. +plus for that! The texture of the product is light but feels like water. 



Will I buy again?  Yes.



The product is available at Watsons, NTUC, Guardian, SASA, BHG & Unity at SGD $22.90 for a 170ml.

That's all for now folks!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN