A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Xmas Wishlist 2013: Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Glaze

Dear Santa,

Not really sure if you know, but I'm a great fan for nail art. From the colors to the designs to the effects and also nail maintenance I'm really into nails. My face can go bare but not my nails! And because of that, I often torture my nail sponsor, Mynte Fingers with my gelish designs I sent her.

Marc Jacobs always steal my heart, ALWAYS. The prints, the perfume, the ready to wear collection, the accessories, the watches wtf. But today, I was enamored with the Marc Jacobs Nail collection!

Screen shot from Marc Jacobs official site.

My favourite three colors from the range are Sally Emerald, Delphine Slate and Evelyn Grey.
I need the evelyn Grey to be in my nail drawer now!!! Reason being is that I really like grey to be on my nails. It matches with my boring black outfit yet stands out silently.


Now, my next question is : Singapore, when are we gonna have it ?
Mr Santa, grant my wish !

Loves,
 A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN