A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Timotei shampoo available in Singapore now!

Special thanks to Fenny, I got introduce to this not-really-new-to-the-market shampoo brand Timotei , about two weeks ago.

We are at Back Stage for the launch of Timotei shampoo and I was certainly impressed after the session!


Formulated with 100% Herbs extracts like avocado, almond, sesame seeds and coconut oil extract, the Timotei shampoo range protects, nourishes and enhance it with shine and strength. See the pretty pink shampoo above? That's the latest range of shampoo which features the active key ingredient - the extract of Jericho Rose.

With this extract, it comes breathe life and energy into the most difficult hair. I'm now using the range myself and I realised that my hair has better shine and more volume.Well, that's for me.

It is also said to help to comb easier, smoother, reduce dryness and less residual coating.

Timotei was first launched in Sweden in the 1970s and introduced to the UK & Ireland a decade later.
Their shampoo ranges are Paraben-free and they uses 100% PET recycable packaging.

Not to mention that their ranges are really affordable too.

Thank you TimoTei for arranging a terrarium session for us.
It was my first time doing so I was pretty excited about it too.


After which we were all given a session to pamper our hair with the Timotei shampoo and conditioner and blow dry our hair.
Here's a picture of Elaine and I , stylist who gave me such voluminous curls using only a comb and the dryer!
#superimpressed.


Each bottle are 400ml & sold at SGD $6.90 each.



The full range of Timotei Shampoo is available at selected Guardian Stores :

  • ION Orchard, 
  • Paragon,
  • Plaza Singapura,
  • 313 @ Somerest,
  • Tanglin Mall,
  • Suntec City, 
  • Vivo City, 
  • Serangoon NEX,
  • JEM, 
  • Jurong Point.



Beautiful Hair... Inspired by Nature!

Thank you Timotei for the comfy treat.

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN