A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bring me back to Japan


Oops sorry but this is just a teaser post! I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind time and still owing a lot of sponsored reviews. Gimme some more time and I promise to share how to spend wise in Japan ! HEHEHE.

Apparently my laptop wasn't really happy with my Japan photos and I could not really process the pictures cause they take so damn long to load. Stupid laptop says low disk space nearly make me flip. :( I'm already filtering out the pictures and I can't wait to share my trip in this little space of mine.
Shopping was good in Japan, my accompany was great and I want to go back to Japan.

Till next time ! ( which will be soon I promise)

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN