A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sponsored : Strawberry top with sprinkle Nails x Craftholic

It's time to pamper my nails with Mynte Fingers again ! 


I realise I never mention about how Mynt's workspace looks like. So... there you go !

Simple x neat x tidy and my favourite leopard prints !

I generally like nude base colors or light colors so as to easily match clothes. 
I dressed in black most of the time so I wanna have happy nails at all time, of course me being me.
Swag Nails! I always challenge Mynte with my ever difficult nail designs so this time just some polka dots will do !

Now time to look at my nails !




Real nails by the way #flickhair.
Photos are taken after a week after the manicure is done.
My nails are about 5 weeks old now (according to instagram) and they are all fully intact!




Okay that's all folks, off to think of the new design to bully Mynte MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Price List !
Express Manicure : $6
Express Pedicure : $10 

Express Combo : $15 

Classic Manicure : $15
Classic Pedicure : $30 

Gel Classic Manicure : $30 
Gel Classic Pedicure: $45

* nail art, stickers, and blings are of additional charges.


Check out Mynte Fingers at https://www.facebook.com/mynte.fingers for more works . (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN