A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Saveur



Finally a chance to try out the popular affordable restaurant that serve french food, Saveur!
Met up with my clique-y after work for dinner and I suggested that place cause we all wanted to have dinner below $20 per pax. Jocelyn said no problem to keep within our budget and I gave her my benefit of doubt.


 With Lena & Jocelyn, while waiting for the other two peep.

 Starter : Pasta & Green Salad

Indeed, the portion was really small. 
We shared the starters and it only seems like each of us had a few bites only.



 HAHA, we didnt celebrate Lena's birthday so I decided to get her favourite tiramisu from my favourite tiramisu store, THE TIRAMISU HERO. That's a Nonna Hero by the way.

Ordering at Saveur is really easy, either you order duck , chicken or fish.
Simple english. Mains were not more than SGD $12.
 Duck
 Chicken
 Fish

My say: 

The food was better than average however the portion was not very fulfilling, but again, it's french cuisine and I think french cuisine aint very much to be filling. Our total bill came to be less than $20 per pax for starters + main + drink. Therefore, I don't think I can really complain much about the food with the price.I would recommend this place to girls who have a really small appetite and those on diet but want to have something sinful. This is the place for you. 
We queue for about 30 mins before we could have a seat on the eve of a public holiday and it could have been longer if we came later. (We queued at 6pm) To have a comfortable dinner, I suggest to arrive earlier to get a table. 

Rating : 3.5 /5 



Group picture thanks to the shop staff who volunteered despite being very busy with the shop. 

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN