A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

St Marc cafe


Stumbled upon the St Marc Cafe on a weekday when I went shopping with my junior.
I did a little research on the cafe, and according to source, they are popular for their chococro.
First opened in Ginza Maronie Boulevard, Tokyo in 1998 and got popular for its ambiance , food quality of course the chococro ! They then open their first Singapore branch in Vivocity.

 Desserts, drinks and sandwiches.
 Different bread options.
 Matcha Latte in hot and cold + Daifuku Chococro


Daifuku choco cro . 
The lady told me that this is a seasonal bread and it has red bean, chocolate and rice cake in it. 
I'm still quite amazed by the taste of the mixture of the three ingredients. Very yums.


My say :

I like the place, I think I would go back and try out the other food. HAHA  


St Marc Cafe 
Address : 1 Harbourfront walk #01-108 Vivo City 098585
Nearest MRT Station : Harbourfront Station
Opening Hours : 10 AM to 10 PM
Phone : +65 6222 2309
Web : http://saint-marc-sg.com

1 comment:

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN