A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sponsored Review : Logitech Ultimate Ears 900


Thank you Logitech for sending me the Logitech Ultimate Ears 900 for a review.
These babies are good sounding , used it most of the time together with my iPad 2.
I'm not a professional reviewer , it is just based on my personal experience with the product and preference.


The Logitech Ultimate Ears 900 claims to provide studio graded sound and provides up to 26dbs of noise isolation . The earpiece features an unique quad-armature design ; two for the low end, one for mid-range and the another one for high frequencies. This results in a revelation in music listening.



This pair of earpiece offers a balance mix , right amount of bass I would like to have (thank god). I listen to instrumentals/ symphony music much more than the usual k-pop so I appreciate earpieces which allows me to hear all the soft parts in a piece of music, and the Logitech Ulitimate Ears 900 does the job.


The only thing I do not like about this is the fit. The cable which is to be wrapped around the ear keeps falling out of my ears and it can get quite irritating . I think it might be due to the wrong size of ear cushions I've chose.


Comes with 2 detectable cables,one which includes the mic and volume control and the other one without. Also comes with various sizes of specially designed ear cushions.The in-ear cushions makes the whole hearing experience really comfortable. You can customize your ultimate comfortable hearing experience.

The Logitech Ultimate Ears 900 are priced at SGD $599
Available at www.logitech.com and major electronic stores in Singapore.

Disclaimer : I am not professional reviewer, all reviews are based on personal experience.

Hope this is useful !

Loves,
A.


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN