A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Alor Star in March.

FINALLY I GET TIME OFF AND BACK TO ALOR STAR !
A pity I couldn't meet up with my friends and cousin but I had fun with Shermane and Regina.

And also because of I couldn't get my driving license, my uncle didn't allow me to drive around. :[
EH HELLO I SWEAR MY DRIVING SUPER STEADY ONE.

Anyway we didn't really do much there but to eat and eat and then continue to eat.
I think my family stuffed them to the brim.

Picture credits to Regina !



Breakfast @ my mum's bestfriend stall. Locals would be able to recognize.


& Lunch at home


Shopping at Tesco so donuts for tea break.
Post tea break is Ice Kacang & Asam Laska at Alor Star Mall.


Then half done dinner with the whole family.


Next day lunch , but too much food it became our dinner too.
Ba zhang I pre-ordered 

Singing session at Alor Star Mall.



And then lok lok near the city area.



Did a bit of sightseeing too.

 Menara Alor Star (Alor Star Tower) 




And some dough food for supper. with ching teng.


Alor Star (Malay: Alor Setar) is the state capital of Kedah, on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It is arguably the state capital on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia that is richest in Malay culture. According to wikipedia. It is quite laid back and a very good environment to live in.  Sorry for the abrupt post, hope you are hungry now.


Loves, 
A

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN