A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Last day of lessons in NYP

I had my last lesson in NYP this afternoon.
Even though I still have my exam papers in the next two weeks, I can not excited how happy am I. I've been waiting for the day for oh so dam long and there are not enough words to explain my hatred for the school. Okay maybe not to the extend but close enough.
While I'm still thinking if I should blog out school related things, there are some pictures I took with my classmates !














Can't wait to really graduate and leave that place for good !
Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN