A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

CNY Claws By Mynte Fingers

Sponsored Advert


Hehe, oh yea I just finished my tertiary education last Wednesday and that ends the three year madness. 
Spent my CNY holiday at home to erm study. And that's my bare face !


 And the week(s) before , we spent most of the nights rushing out reports and what nots. So when Mynte email me for a manicure session I took the opportunity to go over to pamper myself. HEHEHEHEH.
 Brought shermane along since she wanted to do her nails for CNY as well!

Mynte fingers is a home based nail salon in Yishun, if you go to Flea Market @ *scape often , you might have seen her around ! She have been doing nail services at flea markets for the past 3 years on selected saturdays and now she's bringing the services to a more exclusive place, HER HAOS.

Honestly I never done my nails before in flea markets, so crowded and awkward!
Definitely prefer home based salon over flea markets.
Can <s>gossip</s> chitchat some more.        (笑)



 Bought this set of nails over for her to work on. 


 Many color choices for me to choose on.
 Mynte working on Shermane's nails

Gelish for the both of us!
 Shermane did a red base color with ribbon blings .
Like how the color made her fingers look fairer !

And there are my CNY Claws !!!! 
 Mine is a pink shimmer base with leopard print nail art ! Nyan. 
Ya , I know I have nice/long nail shape. Thanks.

Recently I've abandon square shaped nails for oval shaped as it can make my nails look longer.


Price List !
Express Manicure : $6
Express Pedicure : $10 

Express Combo : $15 

Classic Manicure : $15
Classic Pedicure : $30 

Gel Classic Manicure : $30 
Gel Classic Pedicure: $45

* nail art, stickers, and blings are of additional charges.


Check out Mynte Fingers at https://www.facebook.com/mynte.fingers for more works . (✿◠‿◠)

Can't wait for the next nail session, that's all for now!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN