A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sunday Market


Finally a cafe that I thought was worth the mention by itself !



Fenny and I were at Sunday Market one Friday evening after Leon shared about its truffle fries promotion for its one year old celebration promo and another work related human raved about that place. Thoughts at that time was,

"Seriously that good meh?"


Seating & Interior 




Only two pictures cause the staff was so attentive I abit paiseh to snap more pictures around the cafe. Luckily for us, we were there at about 5pm on a Friday so the crowd wasn't in yet, phew.

Here's a bad lighted selfie -______-


Food

Thai Ice Milk Tea ($7.00)
 Seriously?! Honestly I had a shock when the bill came to $7 for the milk tea, but it was my ignorance, I just blindly ordered cause everyone told me it was good. I felt it was okay only, maybe just me..
Truffle Fries ($7.90)
 Truffle fries for us to share, but I thought the truffle flavor could have been more balanced out...
We had the $5 promo back than so okay la don't complain so much.
Roasted Duck  ($12.90)
We asked the cafe staff if there were anything to recommend and she said this and the beef rendang dishes. I couldn't take beef so I had this instead! It tasted like Timbre's Roasted duck pizza filling stuck in a pancake. Super yummeh I love it! It's so innovative and super filling !
Tom Yam Pasta with Prawns ($15.90) 
 Intitally we thought the portion was small, but turned out that it was more than enough. It was Fenny's main, but I felt it was the favorite version of Tom Yam based pasta that I ever had.


And desserts always have another stomach so we shared a waffle with cendol and grape cream ice cream !


It was decent waffles paired with unique flavoured ice cream. We were told that each waffle can be topped at max. 3 scoops of ice cream while our waffle + ice cream costed $9+ which we thought was standard pricing.


We enjoyed ourselves and the food that say we all looking forward to our next visit !

Nearest MRT station : Kovan 
Address : 22 Lim Tua Tow Rd, 547772
Operating hours : opens 1pm from Monday to Friday, 11am on weekends. Closes at 10 pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends. 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN