A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

What has your applepie been eating : April

Welcome back to the series wtf.

April



First weekend of April was well spent in Bangkok with the cousins* and having such a big group of course we had great variety of food for the meals we had together.


Kor's treat at Balzac.




My bro's the best. He lost a bet several years ago wtf and I kept bugging him to keep up to his promise (which he did). Actually I wanted xiao long bao only but it was revonating so the elders suggested Balzac (which served very good food) so, okay lor. I felt very bad after that cause it was so expensive.

Switch by Timbre



Met cousins* after that at Switch by Timbre after dinner with my real cousins. Really fat die me.


Two chefs at Common wealth

Still can't get over the fact that I was cheated there to eat dinner.
Nonetheless, cousins* are great accompany when we eat, I especially like having zi char with them. It feels like we are having a banquet or something. I kinda just like that feeling. or maybe I just really like eating zi char.



Rose gelato



Hey! It was still a rare find back then okay. I was so happy I found it so I rushed down to the outlet at Bedok Point to buy it. Wtf.


Ikeikemaru

I would say the only Japanese restuarant that I would want to revisit again, after I'm back from Japan. Japan literally change my taste buds for Japanese cuisine. The udon is worth mentioning, I want to have it now already!!!


So that's all for the month!

Loves,
A.


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN