A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Staying in KL : Capri by Fraser


Over the weekend where we attended the Comic Fiesta in KL, Malaysia, we stayed over at Capri by Fraser. One of the annual Cousin* staycation was held at Capri by Fraser, Changi City and it left a good impression for me so I was a little happy inside when we knew that we have a night in the one in KL and was secretly hoping that its standard would not fail my expectation. So happy it didn't. The stay was more than just pleasant, we got to know each other better and Noelle taught me how to cook. 
The lobby


The boss got a 3 bedroom suite and we were actually expecting more than just five of us but anyway we all just WOW-ED at how awesome it was as we removed our shoes. My pictures don't do justice at all, it looks like a newly BTO 4 room flat, slightly bigger. The toilet that was in Noelle & my room was massive! So happy I don't wanna go home, say real one.  









Boss say the room was about SGD $300 ++ , that's about SGD $100 per room, OKAY WHAT!!!

Even have an infinity pool facility 





Anyway, location wise wasn't really for the tourists. It wasn't really easy to find and there isn't much around unless the one in Singapore whereby the Expo and Changi City Point are just stones thrown away. But I would strongly recommend this place for families and friends (like us) who drives up to KL.  



Noelle and I also set up a pop-up sorta meido cafe, led by the two of us wtf.




Bye bye great stay !



Loves.
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN