A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2 degree ice art exhibition.


The other day at the 2degree ice art exhibition near MBS.
It was quite a challenge for us to locate the place because I didn't know it was not together with marina bay sands. Happier thought that it was within the premises 😅










I felt cheated. Or maybe the both of us did. The area was small and ya. I was disappointed and it was below my (our) expectations.  I didn't know what to do as well. We merely spent 15 mins in there or less than that. We didn't bother to go the ice bar and spend more money on an ice mug and beer. I thought it was part of the package too but nope I was wrong. On a happier note, I'm glad we went on a Monday evening and there were less than ten people in ice hall. Tickets were $30 each inclusive of $5 coat rental and a pair of free gloves. And amazing clear ice sculptures. 


By the way it's my first time blogging from my mobile and test test. Any error I will amend when I'm back with my computer. 


Till then !

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN