A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sydney Day 6 : Hawk lookout, Wisemans ferry and Horse Riding with Vision Valley

Woot woots ! I'm finally finishing my Sydney Trip wtf.
Day 7 is just breakfast and then to the airport and home so this would be my last post on Sydney.


We left the homestead ( tobruk sheep station) and stopped by the Hawk Lookout, which was just down the road .






Next on to the Wisemans Ferry







 Wish Singapore has this !


Then to the highlight of the day !
Horse Riding ~~~~


Leemei & I in our head gear.

Me being the first one to be on the horse. Cause I told them I was scared.

It was my first time riding a horse and what's more fun than to be riding in the bushes. 
Pleasant experience :)


 With the other girls ! <3



The location was a little difficult to find ( in my opinion) .
If you would like to visit the place, here's the details 

Wesley Vision Valley Conference Centre 
7 Vision Valley Road, Arcadia NSW 2159 
PO BOX 5, Galston NSW 2159 
Ph: +61 (02) 9655 2600 
Fax: +61 (02) 9655 1528 
Email: retreatbookings@wesleymission.org.au


p/s : Photo credits was to skiesoflove cause I edited sooooo long ago.

That's all folks !

Loves,
A.

2 comments:

  1. Horse riding is an incredible joyful experience. Learning to ride gives you a sense of mystical pleasure as you are able to communicate and become one with the horse.

    Horseback Riding Bryce Canyon National Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big round of applause for the amazingly written blog.
    horse racing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN